Wednesday, December 12, 2007


Dear Friends,
You know that "I like Mike!" I support Mike Huckabee for President of the United States. Today, I let the world know that Mike has my vote in the primary election by signing up at HucksArmy.com. Signing up is FREE and takes only a minute, but it makes a big statement. Please join me in supporting Mike Huckabee. He is the only candidate who will take this country up, not down; the only one with a proven track record as an innovative, optimistic, and authentic conservative.

Declare Your Support for Mike Huckabee: http://www.hucksarmy.com/enlist_today.php
We can make a difference!

1 comment:

goldsilverbronze said...

You say authentically conservative like it's a good thing. Huckabee's conservative means a nationwide network of surveillance cameras, more War, more guns, more capital punishment, more homophobia and less freedom.

Do you think those are sensible opinions for potentialy the most powerful man in the world to hold?