Saturday, November 3, 2007

Disappearing Bees

If you've read my blog before, you know that I have a fancy for bees. Tonight, I happened to run across a video about the disappearance of honeybees across our country. Some Christians believe this may be another sign of the end times.

Below will hopefully "bee" a link to Godtube.com that will take you directly to the video. If it doesn't work for you, go to Godtube.com and search videos for Disappearing Bees. This short video certainly made me pause. For me, my collection of bees has long heralded a message of faith and stirred great conversation, as bees fly with wings too small for their bodies. After seeing this video, my bee-loved icon has new meaning and is more precious than before.

Disappearing_Bees

1 comment:

Kingdom Advancer said...

Interesting post. I heard about this in a news report a while back, and it pointed out how bees affect a lot more than honey supply.

I found your blog linked from Mike Huckabee's site, so I thought you might be interested in a new blog I created entitled "We Want a Christian President..." I want as many people as possible to get involved in the effort. Please check it out to learn more.

http://christianpresident.blogspot.com/

God bless.